- About Department
- Vision and Mission
- Goals and Quality Policy
- Prominent Features
- Program Educational Objectives
- Program outcomes
- Faculty Activities
- Faculty Achievements
- Faculty Publications
- Student Activities
- Student Achievements
- Professional Chapters
- Student Clubs
Master of Business Administration program was started in the Academic year 2006-07 with intake of 60 students. The mission of M.B.A. Department is to set up higher learning standards to meet the needs of rapidly developing economy and to create awareness of present and future trends in business organizations. The department has organized six National level Paper Presentation contests namely the Anurag Vista & Aavishkar. The department has a separate library consists of 221 titles, 1692 volumes, 3 national and 18 international journals. Now, the Department has an efficient team of eight faculty members with one Professor, two Associate and five Assistant Professors, headed by Mr. CH.Ramesh
To achieve academic excellence and managerial relevance through interaction with the corporate world.
To provide students with excellent professional skills by cooperating closely with corporate partners and by exposing them to a dynamic and intercultural business environment.
To pursue global standards of excellence in all our endeavors namely teaching, research, and consultancy and continuing education and to remain accountable in our core and support functions, through processes of self-evaluation and continuous improvement.
|1||Computer Application in Business||MS-Office|
M.B.A. – Marketing and HRM
Head of the Department
Message from HOD
India is being recognized as one of the fastest growing economies in the World. Our immense pool of knowledge workers, a vast population of young and energetic professionals and a large vibrant domestic market powered by a global vision provide us a tremendous platform for long term economic growth. In this path to stupendous growth and development, the role and responsibilities of academic institutions are very crucial. Especially, the institutions imparting business management education must focus on creating future business leaders. The real test of any Management Institutions is the quality of placements it provides to its’ students. Our Department ensures that the talent of its student is appreciated and rewarded. I wish and invite the interested aspirants for Department of MBA to be a part of this system. We are committed towards our goal of nurturing knowledge and delivering values. We are on the path of creating a community which is vibrant and provides a lifelong learning experience and professional development.
The Following program is being offered at the Campus
Program Educational Objectives
- To fundamentals to the key elements of the business organization.
- To provide a critical perspective on theoretical knowledge and practical approach to various functional areas of management and decision making.
- To develop analytical skills to identify the link between the management practices in functional areas of an organization and business environment.
- To establish and realize a creative research culture among the student community.
- To provide insights on latest technology, business communication, latest management concepts to build team work and leadership skills within them.
- To inculcate the habit of inquisitiveness and creativeness aimed at self-actualization and realizations of ethical practices.
- On completion of this course the graduate should be able
- To have the knowledge on various concepts of business management and approaches.
- To understand and analyze the interconnections between the developments of key functional areas of business organization and the management thought process.
- To recognize adapt to the opportunities available facing the challenges in national and global business environments.
- To possess analytical skills to carry out research in the field of management.
- To acquire team management skills and to become competent leader, who possess complex and integrated real world skills
- To ethically conscious and socially responsible managers, capable of contributing to the development of nation and quality of life
|S.No.||Name of the Faculty||Branch||Qualification||Designatioin||Photo|